Walrus Earrings # 1097
Regular price $14.00
- Made In U.S.A
- Style # 1097
- Size 1.1" x 1.7"
- Walrus Earrings
- The Walrus can weigh up to 1.5 tons and live up to 40 years! Their scientific name, Odobenus rosmarus, is Latin for "tooth-walking sea-horse."
- Made from sustainably sourced wood and 90% recycled display cards.
- Laser-cut wood
- Stained with water based dye
- Ear wires are silver-finished 304L stainless steel, hypoallergenic, and enhanced with a new, smooth and consistent electrophoretic coating that resists tarnishing.
- Earrings are shown in color Gray