Hippo Earrings # 1088
Regular price $14.00
- Made In U.S.A
- Style #1088
- Size 0.7" x 1.1" ( new smaller size )
- Hippo Earrings ( Improved design )
- Hippos can weigh up to 3 1/2 ton. They were once called river horses, which is where their name comes from. "Hippos" meaning horse.
- Made from sustainably sourced wood and 90% recycled display cards.
- Laser-cut wood
- Stained with water based dye
- Ear wires are silver-finished 304L stainless steel, hypoallergenic, and enhanced with a new, smooth and consistent electrophoretic coating that resists tarnishing.
- Earrings shown in color Gray