Anchor Earrings # 1025
Regular price $14.00
- Made In U.S.A
- Style # 1025
- Size 1.4" x 1" *New Reduced Size*
- Anchor Earrings
- An anchor is a device, normally made of metal that is used to connect a vessel to the bed of a body of water. This helps prevent the craft from drifting due to currents or wind.
- Made from sustainably sourced wood and 90% recycled display cards.
- Laser-cut wood
- Stained with water based dye
- Ear wires are silver-finished 304L stainless steel, hypoallergenic, and enhanced with a new, smooth and consistent electrophoretic coating that resists tarnishing.
- Earrings shown in color Royal Blue!